- Juno Beach Loggerheads had all cylinders firing on offense on Friday, winning big over Palm Beach Snowbirds 14-2
- In the first inning, Juno Beach Loggerheads got their offense started when Ryan Lashley threw a wild pitch allowing one run across the plate for Juno Beach Loggerheads.
- Juno Beach Loggerheads scored five runs in the sixth inning. Juno Beach Loggerheads‘s big bats in the inning were led by doubles by MIchael Malinchak and Baylin Moore and an error on a ball put in play by Korey Singh.
- Chase Senecal was the winning pitcher for Juno Beach Loggerheads. He went three and two-thirds innings, allowing one run on three hits, striking out one and walking one.
- Lashley took the loss for Palm Beach Snowbirds. He went four innings, allowing eight runs on five hits and striking out two.
- Ryan Lange started the game for Juno Beach Loggerheads. He allowed zero hits and one run over two and a third innings
- Malinchak led Juno Beach Loggerheads with two hits in three at bats. Juno Beach Loggerheads didn’t commit a single error in the field. Singh had 11 chances in the field, the most on the team.
- “Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media. Copyright 2020. All rights reserved.” Any reuse or republication of this story must include the preceding attribution.
We are excited to announce that we are adding Elite Squad to the 2021 Collegiate