- Juno Beach Loggerheads put up seven runs in the third on its way to a 13-1 victory over Palm Beach Snowbirds on Tuesday. The rally was led by walks by Korey Singh, Dakota Gaillard, and Ricardo Alvarez and singles by Edgar Perez, Jr and Jared Donalson.
- Juno Beach Loggerheads fired up the offense in the first inning, when Perez, Jr drew a walk, scoring one run.
- Juno Beach Loggerheads scored seven runs in the third inning. Juno Beach Loggerheads‘s offense in the inning came from walks by Singh, Gaillard, and Alvarez and singles by Perez, Jr and Donalson.
- Rich Pfluger pitched Juno Beach Loggerheads to victory. He lasted four and two-thirds innings, allowing four hits and one run while striking out seven and walking one.
- Tim Jinks took the loss for Palm Beach Snowbirds. He lasted two innings, allowing four hits and nine runs while striking out two.
- #35 started the game for Palm Beach Snowbirds. He went one inning, allowing four runs on three hits, striking out two and walking one
- Juno Beach Loggerheads totaled seven hits. Casey Asman and Donalson each had multiple hits for Juno Beach Loggerheads. Donalson and Asman each managed two hits to lead Juno Beach Loggerheads.
- “Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media. Copyright 2020. All rights reserved.” Any reuse or republication of this story must include the preceding attribution.
We are excited to announce that we are adding Elite Squad to the 2021 Collegiate