- Palm Beach Snowbirds watched the game slip away early and couldn’t recover in a 3-1 loss to Vipers Baseball on Thursday. Vipers Baseball scored on an passed ball during Brannon Mondragon‘s at bat and a single by Garrett Prosper in the first inning.
- The pitching was strong on both sides. Vipers Baseball pitchers struck out eight, while Palm Beach Snowbirds sat down nine.
- Vipers Baseball got things started in the first inning when.
- Tibur Rivero got the win for Vipers Baseball. He surrendered one run on two hits over seven innings, striking out eight and walking one.
- #35 took the loss for Palm Beach Snowbirds. He surrendered three runs on nine hits over five innings, striking out six and walking one.
- Ty Wooton and Jarek Wells all had one hit to lead Palm Beach Snowbirds.
- Vipers Baseball totaled nine hits in the game. Sean Houck, Raynel Ortiz, and Anthony Martens all had multiple hits for Vipers Baseball.
- “Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media. Copyright 2020. All rights reserved.” Any reuse or republication of this story must include the preceding attribution.
Scoutz USA Sports Performance Institute will join the Collegiate League of the Palm Beaches beginning