- Both teams were strong on the mound on Friday, but Palm Beach Marlins was just a little bit stronger at the plate in a victory over Vipers Baseball on Friday. Sebastian Martinez started the game for Vipers Baseball and recorded 15 outs.
- A single by Garrett Prosper in the seventh inning was a positive for Vipers Baseball.
- Albert Hernandez earned the win for Palm Beach Marlins. He lasted seven innings, allowing one hit and zero runs while striking out four. Erick Argote threw two innings in relief out of the bullpen. Argote recorded the last six outs to earn the save for Palm Beach Marlins.
- Martinez toed the rubber for Vipers Baseball. He went five innings, allowing one run on four hits and striking out eight. Jonathan Amonica and Bryan Ariza entered the game as relief, throwing two innings and two innings respectively.
- Prosper went 1-for-2 at the plate to lead Vipers Baseball in hits.
- Enrique Bradfield led Palm Beach Marlins with two hits in four at bats.
- “Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media. Copyright 2020. All rights reserved.” Any reuse or republication of this story must include the preceding attribution.
Juno Beach Loggerheads put up seven runs in the third on its way to a 13-1