- Vipers lost the lead late in a 5-3 defeat to Palm Beach Marlins on Friday. The game was tied at three with Palm Beach Marlins batting in the top of the seventh when MC Sagaro laid down a sacrifice bunt, scoring one run.
- Richie Pena earned the victory on the mound for Palm Beach Marlins. The bulldog went four innings, allowing zero runs on zero hits, striking out five and walking one. Matthew Whitney threw three innings in relief out of the bullpen.
- Blake Caron took the loss for Vipers. The hurler surrendered two runs on three hits over five and two-thirds innings.
- Neko Capsaliaris, Payton McIntosh, Will Owens, and Emmanuel Machado all had one hit to lead Vipers.
- “Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media. Copyright 2021. All rights reserved.” Any reuse or republication of this story must include the preceding attribution.
Pitcher Pitcher Handedness Pitcher Team Batter Batter Handedness Batter Team Pitch Type Pitch Speed [mph]